This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of these links, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Read my affiliate policy here.
1. Coptic Cactus JournalAren’t the cacti on this hand-stitched coptic bound journal from Daisy Dove Books just the cutest? They have lots of really fun covers to choose from, too.
2. Batik JournalThe pretty fabric on this batik journal from Maichaucolors would make it a great travel journal for someone going somewhere really exciting. It totally makes me miss the Alhambra…
3. Personalized JournalMake it super easy for your journal writing friend to identify their journal with their name printed in pretty gold foil on the cover. These personalized notebooks from Sweet Designs by Jo come in black or white and have lined pages.
4. Floral JournalThis pretty prayer journal from June Arbor Designs has blank pages on one side and lined pages on the other, perfect for a mix of writing and drawing!
5. Swarm JournalThis colorful journal from Tremundo Journals is handmade and features a waterproof canvas cover. They also have lots of beautiful and unique designs to choose from.
6. Too Many Tabs JournalI giggled out loud at this “Too Many Tabs” journal from Old English Co. Give your favorite journal writer a space to dump all those thoughts in this personalized notebook with lined pages. [box title=”Pro Tip” border_width=”2″ border_color=”#568c99″ border_style=”solid” icon=”star” icon_style=”bg” icon_shape=”circle” align=”center”]Every journal writer has their own preferences and style. It wouldn’t hurt to do some sleuthing to find out whether your friend likes lined, dotted, or blank pages in their journals, and whether they prefer hard bound or spiral. [/box]
7. Junior Mints JournalHow fun is this?! My Mindful Creations, the shop that sells this fun upcycled Junior Mints journal, has lots of creative journals made from candy boxes, VHS covers, and old books.
8. Record JournalGet it? It’s a record record. ? This fantastic upcycled record journal from Vinylux comes with 100 lined pages. You can even request your friend’s favorite genre for the record!
9. Metal JournalThis super unique journal is made from an old road sign! Available from the aptly named Mass Transit Design.
10. Popcorn JournalThis popcorn journal from Dog Eared Journals is made from a vintage book and still features some of the original illustrations!
11. Fire-Branded JournalThis gorgeous leather journal cover from Portland Leather is refillable and can be branded with a variety of outdoorsy designs. This would make a great hiking and backpacking journal.
12. PErsonalized Leather JournalThese personalized journals from San Tan Leather are also refillable and can be customized with your choice of color and image. [box title=”” border_width=”2″ border_color=”#568c99″ border_style=”solid” icon=”gift” icon_style=”bg” icon_shape=”circle” align=”center”]
Looking for more great gift ideas that support independent creators? Check out my other gift guides here![/box]
13. Bullet Journal Tracker StencilIf your journal writing friend wants to get started in bullet journaling but doesn’t think they can draw those fancy trackers, this stencil from Jayden’s Apple might be just the trick.
14. Bullet Journal StampsEven if they’re using blank pages, these handy stamps from Gold Miss Co will turn any journal into a bullet journal.
15. Washi TapeThere are so many colors to choose from in these washi tape sets from Gift Smilee. I’m considering getting a bunch for myself!
16. Bullet Journal Stencil SetThis 20 piece stencil set from My Teacher’s Cupboard will come in handy for any bullet journaler.
Make Your Own JournalsHow cool would it be to write in a journal that you made yourself? Bring that dream alive for your favorite journal writer with one of these bookbinding kits. Each kit has a unique style to match your friend’s preferences: 17. Coptic Weave Binding Kit by The Siam Bindery 18. Japanese Sewing Kit by Textures Factory 19. Leather Journal Kit from Bookshell 20. Covered Book Kit from Journal Shop P.S. Etsy has lots of great personalized gifts for everyone on your shopping list. Check out their Gifts under $30 guide here!
If you found this post helpful, please share it! Thanks!
Featured image by mistockshop