This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of these links, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Read my affiliate policy here.
Camera StrapsUnique camera straps are a great way to show off your friend’s style—and easily identify their camera. These are just a few of the many great straps available on Etsy: 1. Blue Embroidered Strap by Art Tribute Co. 2. Personalized Leather Strap from Mega Gear Custom 3. Floral Scarf Strap by Blue Bird Chic 4. Red Embroidered Strap by Art Tribute Co. 5. Cotton and Leather Strap from Lightning Design Store 6. “Honey” Scarf Strap from Such Good Wares [box title=”” border_width=”2″ border_color=”#568c99″ border_style=”solid” icon=”gift” icon_style=”bg” icon_shape=”circle” align=”center”]
Looking for more great gift ideas that support independent creators? Check out my other gift guides here![/box]
7. Drifwood Pinhole CameraThis unique pinhole camera by Driftwood Pinhole is made out of actual driftwood from the Baltic Sea. I haven’t tried pinhole photography yet, but this gorgeous camera has me itching to try it!
8. Crystal BallWhile this crystal ball from Krauf can’t show you the future, it does make a pretty cool camera prop that can be used for some fun effects.
9. Old FilmIt can be tricky to find a lab that still processes film (although thanks to the hipsters, it is seeing a bit of a resurgence these days). But if you can get it processed, expired film can be an exciting tool to shoot with. You never know how the pictures will turn out—if they turn out at all—so getting those prints will be an extra surprise after Christmas is over. These rolls are available from Camera Emporium.
10. Paper Pinhole CameraThis pinhole camera, also from Driftwood Pinhole, is made out of bamboo and handmade paper from Guatemala. This camera might be my favorite thing on this list.
11. Camera EarringsI love these sweet earrings from Vector Coast UK. The charms are silver plated, and the hooks are sterling silver.
12. Reese Camera Bag Sewing PatternYour photographer friend can make their own camera bag out of their favorite fabric with this pattern from I Think Sew Bags.
13. Medium Camera BagPerfect for the male photographer in your circle, this handsome leather and canvas camera bag from Camera Cast Studio can fit one camera and two lenses.
14. Lens Bag Sewing PatternHere’s another sewing pattern, this time for their lenses, and also from I Think Sew Bags. I have a telephoto lens that’s begging me to make it one of these.
15. Jerilyn Camera Bag Sewing PatternCan you tell I want to make my own camera bag? I love this cute Jerilyn bag from I Think Sew Bags.
16. Camera NecklaceThis dainty camera pendant from Rose Water Designs is the perfect way for your favorite photographer to celebrate their hobby even when they don’t have a camera in hand. With gifts like these, Christmas shopping is going to be a snap. ? If you’re still looking for more gifts for your crew and worrying about getting them in time for Christmas, check out these Etsy finds that are ready to ship today!
If you found this post useful, please share it. Thanks!
Featured image by Free-Photos