This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of these links, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Read my affiliate policy here.
Nature is pretty great. Not only is it good for your health, but it also just makes people happy. If you have an outdoor enthusiast on your Christmas list this year, give them a little something to celebrate their love of the great outdoors with one of these unique and thoughtful gifts for nature lovers. And as these are all made by independent artists, you could also be helping protect the planet we all love so much!
1. Moss RingI’m head over heels in love with this moss ring from Alpaca Blue. That’s real moss inside a clear resin ring, and you can choose from smooth or faceted.
2. Mountain PendantThis dainty mountain pendant from Sincerely Silver Shop is perfect for your favorite mountaineer. It comes in sterling silver, gold, or rose gold with chain lengths of 16-20″.
3. Nature is Neat T-ShirtHelp your nature loving friend enjoy their next “neature walk” in style with this fun Nature is Neat shirt from Nature Supply Co. Comes in three different colors, and it’s made with sustainably sourced airlume cotton.
4. Wanderlust T-ShirtThis Wanderlust t-shirt from Shirts by Sarah comes in two styles (crew neck or v-neck) and five different colors.
5. Leaf PendantsOh, Canada! These pendants from Grace and Valour are crafted from real maple leaves. If the 5 1/2″ pendant is a bit too big, they also make really lovely Christmas tree ornaments or sun catchers.
6. Pine Cone PendantsThe detail in these sweet little pine cone pendants from Muse Bell makes me a little giddy. Comes in three different metals on your choice of chain length. [box title=”” border_width=”2″ border_color=”#568c99″ border_style=”solid” icon=”gift” icon_style=”bg” icon_shape=”circle” align=”center”]
Looking for more great gift ideas that support independent creators? Check out my other gift guides here![/box]
7. Wooden Animal BlocksIt’s never too early to teach kids to love nature, and these wooden animal blocks from Hessler Customs are the perfect nature lover starter kit. Wooden toys are also much more earth friendly than their plastic counterparts, so it’s a win win!
8. Botanical PrintsBring a touch of nature indoors with these beautiful pastel botanical prints from Hearts in Colors. This is a digital download, so you’ll be able to print them in a variety of sizes.
9. John Muir SignJohn Muir is literally the poster child for nature lovers with this lovely sign from Liberty by Design. The sign measures 26″x13″ and comes in a dark walnut frame.
10. Nature Quote PrintLooking for something a little more bold for your nature loving friend? Check out the gorgeous colors in this watercolor nature quote print from Keep Calm Shop.
11. Moth Art PrintThis moth print from Kass Reich Art Prints is the perfect gift for your favorite entomologist—or anyone who appreciates fuzzy pollinators. Which, you know, should be everybody, because moths are adorable. Just sayin’…
12. Flower PressThere are so many fun things you can make with pressed flowers and leaves, and this flower press from Red Oak Adventures will give your nature loving friend no shortage of pressed treasures to use. Loving nature isn’t the only way to help the planet this Christmas. Be sure to check out these other eco-friendly gifts from Etsy, too!
Did you find this post helpful? Please share it!